- RT @kara_woo: Just say "nyet" to Excel. http://t.co/YLucfiJVtw 19 hours ago
- RT @hiltzikm: The first really good piece Vox has published MT @rortybomb The case for confiscatory taxation by @mattyglesias: http://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- RT @MrPABruno: And this is to say nothing of the fact that 40 years of improving edu-outcomes in the U.S. haven't done much to reduce pover… 20 hours ago
- This by @PsycGrrrl: " why i shouldn't be here" in #academia - bit.ly/1j5Jbdt is awesome. Glad to be able to meet her in person @ APS 20 hours ago
- RT @conditionaccept: @PsycGrrrl: " why i shouldn't be here" in #academia - bit.ly/1j5Jbdt 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Absurdity of Ranking Colleges by Graduate Salaries
- Thumb on the PayScale
- On Treating the Unprepared as if they were Unmotivated and Unworthy
- Kids These Days - My new class
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- A Failure of Imagination - Jonah Lehrer is "Nothing more than a schoolteacher"
- On the Benefits of "Overreaction" - #IStandwithDNLee
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?