- RT @rswharton: If you're not, follow #berkman right now to understand why @tressiemcphd is such an important voice on #race, #class, and #h… 19 hours ago
- Not to say FB &OKCupid are evil for experimenting on users. Just that saying "Meh, U psych experiments are deceptive too" not good defense 20 hours ago
- I listened to OKCupid CEO Rudder on NPR today on experiments, IRBs ðics. Evaded difference btw corp &U experiment ethics. Not a fan. 20 hours ago
- RT @ElizabethDrewOH: To think that the Gettysburg Address, at 272 words, could have been delivered in two tweets. 23 hours ago
- “Minority-serving institutions are doing more with less,” said Park. “And that needed to be factored into the analysis.” #lrt 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology
- On the importance of failure
- Thumb on the PayScale
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- The Absurdity of Ranking Colleges by Graduate Salaries
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Personal Drivers and Blind Spots in Study on Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- Kids These Days - My new class
- $47,000.00 an hour?