- RT @byrnesms: My first post at @myHNN: "Historical Humility"-- It's important to remember that we know how the story ends; historical actor… 7 hours ago
- Think about 1960-1980 v 1980-2000 "@conradhackett: Change in the US prison population http://t.co/VAhSCELHWQ" 1 day ago
- RT @mhw_ii: It makes it seem like we are more torn about the issue than we are. Make no mistake, colorblind ideology is problematic. (3/3) 2 days ago
- Also first edition of Origin of Species. No biggie. Just sitting there like not one of key science books in 200 years http://t.co/CFbgQ1iQXa 2 days ago
- Highlight of my day: tour of Transy U library rare books. head librarian Sandra Brown shows Descartes (1664) pop up http://t.co/QN8x3rbw9p 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- On Treating the Unprepared as if they were Unmotivated and Unworthy
- A college professor goes back to elementary school
- Reasonable Doubts about "The Brain on Trial"
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Book Review: Practical Wisdom
- Social Media as a Catalyst for Psychological Science
- Book review: My Freshman Year - Rebekah Nathan
- The Price of Privilege
- How much does it matter how students feel?