- RT @sophie_smittens: @criener 2/2 with a (free) programme called Praat; there's a script for it here lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/Chris_Dar… ...is that any … 17 hours ago
- RT @sophie_smittens: @criener 1/2 somewhat ironically I'm deaf, so I can't tell exactly what's going on here, but it sounds like sinewave s… 17 hours ago
- RT @DavidKaib: The myth of colorblindness is based on the notion that the problem is race, when it really is racism. 17 hours ago
- I'm all for democratizing liberal arts coll experience, but Wesleyan & Kenyon (no offense, alums) not immune to temptations of Ivy prestige 17 hours ago
- Anyone else find it odd that in long rant against elitism of Ivies, author endorses "2nd-tier" lib arts colleges like... Wesleyan&Kenyon? 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Reasonable Doubts about "The Brain on Trial"
- Why I strongly agree/strongly disagree with student evaluations
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- On Treating the Unprepared as if they were Unmotivated and Unworthy
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology
- The Absurdity of Ranking Colleges by Graduate Salaries
- A Reluctant Revolutionary: This semester's experiment with General Psychology
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- Deep and Shallow Arguments in Logos, Cursing and Civil War Memory