- ".. (or underpaid research assistants) who, supposedly, got some .. ideas from me. And few .. very few, were even carried out by me myself." 6 hours ago
- ".. in reporting our Berkeley experiments I shall .. omit .. many. The ones I shall talk about were carried out by graduate students.." 6 hours ago
- ".. who obviously have misspent their lives in out-of-State laboratories." Tolman (1948) psychclassics.yorku.ca/Tolman/Maps/ma… 6 hours ago
- "Most of rat investigations .. carried out in Berkeley laboratory.But I shall also include .. accounts of behavior of non-Berkeley rats.." 6 hours ago
- "But I shall also attempt in a few words at the close to indicate significance of these findings on rats for the clinical behavior of men." 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "We Believe in Nothing, Lebowski" - Charges of Edu-nihilism and Change I Can Believe In
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Reasonable Doubts about "The Brain on Trial"
- Personal Drivers and Blind Spots in Study on Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Brief Follow-Up to Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- A Failure of Imagination - Jonah Lehrer is "Nothing more than a schoolteacher"
- Quick thoughts on the what and why of science outreach
- Put your Head up to the Meta - A Peer Reviews Post-Post Publication Peer Review - A Bargh full of links