- RT @DollyChugh: My research with @katy_milkman + Modupe Akinola about bias in academia is on @NPR by @HiddenBrain today: http://t.co/JViOz… 7 hours ago
- RT @eric_bowen: .@Helenchappell would have wanted us to remember: "Bipolar brings anxieties beyond mood shifts" | @DoubleXSci #sciox http:/… 23 hours ago
- "Should you build a brain-based school" modernlearners.com/should-you-bui… - me in Educating Modern Learners 23 hours ago
- Should you build a brain-based school? modernlearners.com/should-you-bui… "We educate people, not brains; we develop minds, not neurons" 23 hours ago
- RT @AmyRamponi: @criener is our special guest host this Wed for #psychat. Thoughts from a cognitive psychologist - his blog http://t.co/oh2… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Thumb on the PayScale
- On Treating the Unprepared as if they were Unmotivated and Unworthy
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- A Failure of Imagination - Jonah Lehrer is "Nothing more than a schoolteacher"
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)