- I am sure there is some reason to not like Obama on two ferns, but I can't think of it. funnyordie.com/videos/18e820e… 1 hour ago
- RT @HealthCareTara: FunnyorDie.com is the #1 source of referrals to HealthCare.gov right now. 1 hour ago
- What were odds on Intrade for that? RT @Alex_Ogle: Obama to be interviewed on Z. Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns nyti.ms/1gmbumA 13 hours ago
- RT @Alex_Ogle: Obama to be interviewed on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns nyti.ms/1gmbumA via @neetzan 13 hours ago
- RT @chrisemdin: This work is bittersweet. It robs you of your joy one second then replenishes it the next. Either way, I stay low and keep… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- Black Swans, Distracted Students, and Learning How to Teach using "How To Think Straight About Psychology"
- Tents, Tribes and Lonely Islands: Who Gets to Be a Scientist?
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Myths Come From Values, Not From Ignorance
- Why I strongly agree/strongly disagree with student evaluations