- Despite liking Beauchamp's piece, I don't think "investigating" the dissertation is a good step. Sure, grant fewer PhDs, but not this way 5 hours ago
- As aside, I took grad stats w @ent3c (Erik Turkheimer). Super nice guy. But doubt most journalists (or PhDs in polisci) understand his stuff 5 hours ago
- RT @audreywatters: "I'm not a psychometrician, but I play one on TV" 5 hours ago
- Although a few errors here & there, I liked Zach Beauchamp's piece best on the science thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/0… 5 hours ago
- Really not a fan of Sullivan's continued false curiosity on race & IQ. His "even controlling for income, education, etc" doesn't seem honest 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Personal Drivers and Blind Spots in Study on Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- David Brooks: C'mon Feel That Invigorating Moral Culture, baby!
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Quick thoughts on the what and why of science outreach
- Liberal Arts 2.0! New! Improved! Unbiased and free of any knowledge of Liberal Arts 1.0!
- Economists to teachers: We've dropped the "Deselection" and moved straight to "Fire 'em"
- Shop Class as Soulcraft vs. the Checklist
- Sandy Hook and Useless Common Sense on Guns