- RT @mifarmer: Penny Pritzker told senators today that "the Pritzkers and the Waltons are the 99%," adding, "and it's strange to own that mu… 1 hour ago
- RT @KenzoShibata: *drops mic* twitter.com/kenzoshibata/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @DTWillingham: Great piece about a pioneering psychologist MT Eleanor J. Gibson’s Advice Still Rings True bit.ly/14VuMwj #psych… 6 hours ago
- Really bummed to be missing #aps2013dc but happy to see some new psych tweeters to follow. 6 hours ago
- RT @heyprofbow: There is nothing cuter than Pre-Ks on stage. They are like puppies in clothes. 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Brief Follow-Up to Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- Personal Drivers and Blind Spots in Study on Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- A Failure of Imagination - Jonah Lehrer is "Nothing more than a schoolteacher"
- What is a Sylllabus?
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online