- RT @sarahkendzior: One Third Of Millennials Regret Going To College forbes.com/sites/halahtou… 1 hour ago
- For every person who fears a slippery slope and is told not to worry.... there is a company already at the bottom, setting up shop. 3 hours ago
- That dystopic future you feared? It's here. chronicle.com/article/Behind… (Online proctoring of exams through webcams) 3 hours ago
- RT @joshua_r_eyler: @deandad's take on the college-is-about-more-than-getting-a-job discourse, and it's a good one: insidehighered.com//blogs/confess… 6 hours ago
- Despite liking Beauchamp's piece, I don't think "investigating" the dissertation is a good step. Sure, grant fewer PhDs, but not this way 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- "We Believe in Nothing, Lebowski" - Charges of Edu-nihilism and Change I Can Believe In
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Reasonable Doubts about "The Brain on Trial"
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Put your Head up to the Meta - A Peer Reviews Post-Post Publication Peer Review - A Bargh full of links
- Quick thoughts on the what and why of science outreach
- David Brooks: C'mon Feel That Invigorating Moral Culture, baby!
- Personal Drivers and Blind Spots in Study on Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- Larry Summers Calls Higher Education Stubborn and Anachronistic, Offers Suggestions