What I have always wanted when we go into San Francisco, is an easily readable topographical map. This is a reasonably good start… except note that basically, most of the city is barely walkable. This is from some guy named Lee Byron… mashing up some different maps.
Here is his site, and the large version of the map:
Mapping Walkability in San Francisco
Of course, the best would be if Google maps had a whole set of options built right in, so that you could click to view “walkability”, or “playgrounds with mulch or rubber, but not sand or dirt”, or something like that. That would be awesome.
- RT @PatBlanchfield: this is worth watching - all news footage of 1939 US Nazi rally at MSG, compiled (seven minutes) anightatthegarden.wordpress.com 9 hours ago
- Anyways, here's me 14 years ago. https://t.co/xXhkdGmsjL 11 hours ago
- This is a fun thread of fathers with their kids. My fav, all the twin baby dads looking super sleep deprived. twitter.com/imanshumpert/s… 11 hours ago
- RT @sarahkliff: We need help. Because these fees are secret, we need you to share your ER bills through our secure website: https://t.co/2w… 13 hours ago
- RT @clewisreports: Nearly half new city $$$ to cut overdose deaths will go to NYPD, mostly to hire new officers and step up arrests. https:… 13 hours ago