Ok, this is pretty cool. The USGS (US Geological Survey) has set up video cameras in remote areas in Glacier National Park. The cameras go on with a motion detector, and transmit via the internet.
Here is the whole article about it
And here is a video with three bears interacting with a wolf.
- RT @RusanLab: @deancollins Only personnel deemed ‘essential’ will be allowed on the NIH campus to keep animals (mice, rats) alive. Sad to s… 15 minutes ago
- RT @social_brains: What two colors are on this sneaker? 80% see something different than what it is in reality (including me) #shoesforthed… 17 minutes ago
- RT @PREAUX_FISH: Don’t think a #shutdown is a big deal for federal scientists? It is. Basically the only people who are allowed to work ar… 22 hours ago
- RT @kph3k: New preprint from @CristineLegare on teaching evolution in the social sciences: psyarxiv.com/yrw8z/ 1 day ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Keep in mind, REPUBLICANS let CHIP expire last year. They could have reauthorized it at any time, and could reauthorize it… 1 day ago