Ok, this is pretty cool. The USGS (US Geological Survey) has set up video cameras in remote areas in Glacier National Park. The cameras go on with a motion detector, and transmit via the internet.
Here is the whole article about it
And here is a video with three bears interacting with a wolf.
- RT @sarahjeong: mark zuckerberg is totally running for president and i will phonebank for the goddamn rock in a desperate attempt to foil h… 1 hour ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: Kalief Browder would've been 24 today. This story on him is still one of the most impt pieces of journalism ive read htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @davidfrum: We're there twitter.com/brendannyhan/s… 14 hours ago
- Really cool & interesting thread twitter.com/pashulman/stat… 22 hours ago
- Cc @hardsci @siminevazire twitter.com/JohnHolbein1/s… 22 hours ago