Ok, this is pretty cool. The USGS (US Geological Survey) has set up video cameras in remote areas in Glacier National Park. The cameras go on with a motion detector, and transmit via the internet.
Here is the whole article about it
And here is a video with three bears interacting with a wolf.
- Billboard seen in WVa : Injured? Call the lawyer that voted for TRUMP! Wow. 7 hours ago
- RT @RachelAnneLevy: I'm starting to think that this is all just a really, really bad acid trip that Aaron Sorkin is having. 18 hours ago
- RT @ProBirdRights: look a real fan mail for me bird https://t.co/37OZOrWTGE 22 hours ago
- Cc @RachelAnneLevy twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 1 day ago
- Anyone going to AAUP Summer Institute in Cincinnati (tomorrow thru Sun?) Would love to meet some tweeps. Anyone in Cincy otherwise? 1 day ago