Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @pareene: A harrowing video of Naomi Klein realizing over the course of a decade that her book's argument was correct 16 hours ago
- Pinch and zoom. twitter.com/AkiyoshiKitaok… 16 hours ago
- RT @sivavaid: This sort of thing happens when non-historians try to write history, especially when it's not about their own country. It's a… 17 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: "I have responded on a human level" hoo boy say it again twitter.com/iknowplacesmp6… 17 hours ago
- RT @tlecaque: PSA for #academia: Teaching first year students is a legitimate joy. To have the opportunity to meet people beginning their c… 18 hours ago