Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @alicetiara: OK I messed around with OpenAI's new chatbot today (like the rest of the internet) and my mind is legit blown. I asked it t… 9 hours ago
- RT @CraigAnthonyRS: Time for a tale from the Reviewer 1 (R1) crypt. 🧵1/n Context: We submitted a piece about antiracism in clinical psycho… 10 hours ago
- RT @jason_kint: Oremus, in particular, has reported in the past on how Twitter importantly firewalls its content policy decisions away from… 10 hours ago
- RT @jason_kint: Washington Post just moved a report mainly focused on Twitter’s Head of Trust and Safety. I find this report insanely impor… 10 hours ago
- RT @zinziclemmons: 1. This is the full statement I submitted to @semaforben. Notice which parts weren’t included - probably because they wo… 14 hours ago
Join 1,535 other followers