Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- Twitter break, see y'all in a bit. 4 days ago
- RT @danbauman77: The independent report commissioned by Charlottesville on the police response to “Unite the Right” Rally was released earl… 1 week ago
- I don't want to know. Clearly a stat that would be abused. twitter.com/ReganARGurung/… 1 week ago
- RT @fordvox: Everyone who seeks treatment for anything deserves access to the treatment they need. We must move beyond this “disease of the… 1 week ago
- In all the #GOPTaxScam shuffle, we are missing that another epidemic is happening right now, and GOP admin is treat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago