Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @hardsci: Or they'd rather spend their time on things that will actually help you learn hardsci.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/do-… twitter.com/J_Hol48/status… 56 minutes ago
- AND!!! Too self absorbed?! They take their 15 seconds of fame to focus attention (and $) on domestic violence. twitter.com/scATX/status/6… 1 day ago
- Selfie sorority women too self absorbed to pay attention to baseball game? Actually following request of announcers. twitter.com/scATX/status/6… 1 day ago
- RT @ShipLives: @stevesilberman Mentally ill more likely to be victims than to commit violence: news.ncsu.edu/2014/02/wms-de… Paper: http://t.co/O… 1 day ago
- RT @cult_cognition: hot-hand study author reacts to discovery of hole in his classic study: "wow-- cooool!" tinyurl.com/qzbwg4u http://t… 1 day ago