Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @muttgomery: just found this mind blowingly humble letter from Aretha Franklin to Emory Douglas, Minster of Culture for Culture of the B… 4 hours ago
- RT @xLiserx: Them: How old are you? Me: 33. Them: And you don’t have kids? Wow, time to get on that. Me: I’ve had 7 miscarriages. Them: *L… 8 hours ago
- RT @awprokop: Steve Calk, the bank chairman who pushed for $16M in shady loans to Manafort, also sent him a list of Trump Admin jobs he wan… 18 hours ago
- Thirsty = wants attention... Ummmm... twitter.com/KrangTNelson/s… 23 hours ago
- RT @jdesmondharris: Nobody who follows me probably needs this reminder, but here it is anyway: The bad thing about this presidency is not ~… 1 day ago