Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- That "ever been in a physical fight" stat. Wow. Surprising to me. Y'all peaceful millenials... twitter.com/ShorterPearson… 5 hours ago
- RT @cnewf: Mount St Mary's faculty demands president quit as he offers to reinstate fired profs @saragoldrickrab @readywriting https://t.co… 5 hours ago
- This is story on Marshawn Lynch we should have read instead of so many "why won't he answer our inane questions" needsfurtherreview.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/mar… 12 hours ago
- Anyways, all done. Me personally, I'm against such pedagogy of compliance, more prevalent at SA et al, but not unique to them 12 hours ago
- Btw, in terms of child discipline, most parents approve corporal punishment brookings.edu/blogs/social-m… but best evidence = long term negatives 12 hours ago