Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @dataandpolitics: Describing someone as “butt hurt” is homophobic and please stop. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. 12 hours ago
- RT @keithboykin: "Our loyalties must become ecumenical rather than sectional. Every nation must now develop an overriding loyalty to mankin… 12 hours ago
- RT @codepitbull: I work in IT, which is the reason our house has: - mechanical locks - mechanical windows - routers using OpenWRT - no smar… 13 hours ago
- RT @rmc031: Been reading @tressiemcphd’s #ThickTheBook today. it’s just so good, frank and agitating 👌🏼 https://t.co/4OS5hKWhVP 15 hours ago
- RT @KateAronoff: If I owe you an email, please find some comfort in the fact that my every waking hour is haunted by my debt to you 17 hours ago