Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @2Markdavid: 'A student can look ‘active’ with their learning because they are having a discussion with others or using a manipulative,… 18 minutes ago
- RT @yourtrueyou: @mitchellreports UMBC is a remarkable academic instution, especially for underrepresented students. Since 2000, 413 black… 34 minutes ago
- RT @MattMakesMeSick: Virginia really lost to the school that Stringer Bell took his business classes at 35 minutes ago
- RT @nomadj1s: For those gushing over @umbc’s epic upset, get familiar with their amazing president Freeman Hrabowski https://t.co/G2CzNoFD… 47 minutes ago
- What a powerful statement. twitter.com/royarafei/stat… 11 hours ago