Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @HistoryInPics: @HistoryInPics The plague mask was designed in 1619. The beak housed sweet scents to protect doctors from foul odors. ht… 23 hours ago
- RT @mattdpearce: NYT's editorial board weighs in on the "Black Lives Matter"/"All Lives Matter" culture war. nytimes.com/2015/09/04/opi… http://… 1 day ago
- RT @manes: Psychologists - RT this! Give the Gainesville PD some kudos for their science-based perspective! twitter.com/GainesvillePD/… 1 day ago
- RT @theonlybacchus: For those of us white folks out there that talk about "personal responsibility" to ignore institutional racism, here: h… 1 day ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: I feel yr eyes glazing over, but the segregated landscape of northern cities was secured by massive investments in housing … 1 day ago