Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @RachelAnneLevy: I'm honored to be a featured #PaidLeave storyteller in @FamilyEconomyVA’s June storybook. When we share our stories,… 16 hours ago
- RT @realJ_Mitchell: Feeling cognitive dissonance this morning. A lot of people I follow and respect on here follow Marc, who is amplifying… 20 hours ago
- Unfortunately I think that, just like Jon Stewart vs T. Carlson way back, both Marc Lamont Hill and J. Lindsay got… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- In my county, biggest conservative uproar has been to: Elementary class reading kids book about Harvey Milk High sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Amazing how so many teachers were able to, in the middle of a pandemic, change their entire curriculum from sharia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago