Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @lesley_joy: @SadDiego @michaeldthomas LOL! OMG, I know this sculpture! It's @ my alma mater University of the Incarnate Word in SanAnto… 3 days ago
- I didn't realize @mallelis worked in bronze. twitter.com/SadDiego/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @matthaig1: Libraries aren't just about books. They are almost the only public space we have left which don't like our wallets more than… 3 days ago
- RT @steven_talafous: @pmarca that awkward moment in history when bicycles were "morally hazardous" http://t.co/Uptuvyd67j 3 days ago
- RT @deray: Being a middle school math teacher gave me a deep reservoir of patience. twitter.com/roopee/status/… 3 days ago