Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @Vangie4Congress: I'm honored to be featured with so many accomplished black women in this article. Thank you to @EBONYMag for showing o… 7 hours ago
- RT @ggreeneva: Going from the reported per-unit cost of $339 million, Hurricane Michael appears to have wrecked $5.8B worth of F-22s. F-22… 7 hours ago
- Emerging thought leader twitter.com/Naija_PR/statu… 8 hours ago
- RT @dynarski: Evidence among adults is that financial literacy training doesn't work Doubt it would be more effective for teens https://t.… 11 hours ago
- RT @mattblaze: Expanding the meaningful right to vote was a proud accomplishment of 20th century America that feels at risk of slipping awa… 11 hours ago