Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- Hey look! I know those people! twitter.com/RTDNEWS/status… 1 day ago
- Anyways, let me share just a few proud selfies with some excellent grads. https://t.co/NXMJpEIw3H 1 day ago
- Our speaker was Hap Payne, 1st African American grad of @RandolphMacon, top of soph class at Virginia Union, asked to transfer in 1966. 1 day ago
- Graduation today at @RandolphMacon love seeing students I met on their first weekend 4 years ago walk across the stage 1 day ago
- RT @practiCalfMRI: Main reference for the opera singer in the MRI: journals.plos.org/plosone/articl… 3 T, 25 fps. youtube.com/watch?v=GCluRC… Worth sever… 2 days ago