Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @pewresearch: Republicans express confidence in Trump across the board pewrsr.ch/2h84jah https://t.co/CvGTa5f22A 52 minutes ago
- Yipee-ky-ache mother stretchers. twitter.com/sleezsisters/s… 1 hour ago
- This is where all lives matter gets you. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to to two things that are not the same. twitter.com/thrasherxy/sta… 3 hours ago
- Also, 27k respondents, est. 2% of total. 40% had attempted suicide in their lifetimes, compared with 5% of US pop.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @AliceDreger: Political geographer Rick Sadler on the long causes of the Flint water crisis msutoday.msu.edu/news/2016/msu-… https://t.co/g2NZV2… 4 hours ago