Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @Jessifer: Dear @Chronicle: Why I will No Longer Write for @chroniclevitae. jessestommel.com/blog/files/dea… My third column due today, I won't be… 4 hours ago
- RT @mindhacksblog: Actually, still no good explanation of ‘that dress’ wp.me/ptsTD-8aS 9 hours ago
- RT @Chestnut_Rice: Go home everybody. Japan does it again. #TheDress http://t.co/TK9JtgXL1t 9 hours ago
- RT @orzelc: Generally agree with this, but it's hard damn work sometimes not snapping at the latest dumb Twitter trend. http://t.co/XHFOHou… 9 hours ago
- Please forgive me internet, I wrote my own #thedress thing. "The way you saw that dress, what a mess, I confess" riener.us/WP/science/the… 20 hours ago