Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @ByunLab: Possibly the most perfect agentless passive ever constructed. Take a moment to marvel at the human language faculty. https://t… 1 day ago
- Read @wesleylowery & @rembert on Deray together. So many thoughtful, wise and brave young people involved in these events. 1 day ago
- Great piece by @wesleyLowery - traces history of Mizzou protests and protestors twitter.com/stephebbs/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @rmc031: I really liked this interview with @deray, and the way he reclaims 'Ferguson Effect' from the garbage criminologists https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @deray: We recently launched thedemands.org which compiles the college demands from across the country. Check it out. 3 days ago