Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @Pascallisch: Final call to share your experience about the dress. We'll close the survey in a couple of days. surveymonkey.com/s/SCKYWRH 2 hours ago
- wow RT @imfromraleigh: The teacher diversity gap is so real. Over 40% of public schools have ZERO minority teachers bit.ly/1LVlUin 2 hours ago
- I always wondered which teachers told Notorious B.I.G. he would never amount to nothin, whether they know he dedicated Ready to Die to them 2 hours ago
- Love this, Romantic Four MCs, followed by Devastating Force MCs RT @oldschoolflyers: http://t.co/tFSuXVyOtm 2 hours ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: All I know is chants aren't made in vacuums. People have heard that before. That's a chant's point. It's ritual. 4 hours ago