Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @RachelAnneLevy: My children & I were so impressed to see @timkaine and @VASecofEdu at the #putkidsfirst rally today. Thanks to both of… 18 hours ago
- Listened to this during lunch break today at my desk. Coates always on point. twitter.com/iDXR/status/58… 1 day ago
- Wow. Even when we don't call the cops, we're getting ready to with a discipline and punish approach. twitter.com/anya1anya/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @joshsternberg: teens as sources http://t.co/w4uwunaPWX 1 day ago
- <slowly closes office door, slides locks, bolts, turns off lights> kidding! kidding! twitter.com/icpetrie/statu… 1 day ago