Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @bernoid: Artwork by @odeith #graffiti #streetart https://t.co/pgfNwQ6uAO 4 hours ago
- RT @tomgara: What a wild story: a prisoner serving 39 years to life started making drawings of golf courses. The drawings made their way to… 14 hours ago
- Agreed. Includes self-help model. Despite right wing concerns about left wing academic social science, some focus o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Aging knees (I know I know, I'm very lucky but I really took them for granted for a very long time) twitter.com/Agha_Zadeh/sta… 15 hours ago
- Guatemalan bus system (scary fast around mountain turns, not creepy) twitter.com/Agha_Zadeh/sta… 15 hours ago