Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @amcafee: Sadly, these stats will do nothing to stop the production of "decline of culture" articles. theatln.tc/1euO6t0 http://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @YAppelbaum: Our Book Club discussion of "Between the World and Me" kicks off with an essay from @tressiemcphd theatlantic.com/politics/archi… #B… 1 week ago
- RT @studentactivism: The mounting attack on activist professor @saragoldrickrab for her tweets is preposterous, obnoxious, and dangerous. h… 1 week ago
- RT @mattdpearce: I'm gonna spend a while thinking about this paragraph, about mass media in Baltimore. thebaffler.com/salvos/cable-n… http://t.co/W… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OsamudiaJ: .@nichcarlson neighborhood. I know many Whites who say they are committed to racial justice, but don't notice/care if there … 2 weeks ago