- RT @DavidBoyles3: Jaw-dropping stuff on campus medical records from @krgpryal. I really should pay more attention during those endless FERP… 11 hours ago
- RT @DavidBoyles3: "In plain English, college medical records simply do not count as real medical records, at least for privacy purposes"htt… 11 hours ago
- RT @jybuell: What the http://t.co/WtgFwHWdH9 12 hours ago
- My family visited Sweet Briar, walked around one summer on way back from Lynchburg. So pretty. Hard to imagine that space as not- college 12 hours ago
- Really sad to see Sweet Briar close, but it sounds like they are doing it with a rare integrity. 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology
- On Treating the Unprepared as if they were Unmotivated and Unworthy
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Liberal Arts 2.0! New! Improved! Unbiased and free of any knowledge of Liberal Arts 1.0!
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Why I strongly agree/strongly disagree with student evaluations
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?