- Conservative liberal arts education twitter.com/benjaminwittes… 1 hour ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: Thoughts on #Scalia #4: He was certainly divisive on left-right lines. But he was much more than a left-right figure. 1 hour ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: Thoughts on #Scalia #3: He was at his absolute best when in lone dissent. That almost always meant he had seen somethin… 1 hour ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: Thoughts on #Scalia #2: Scalia was at his worst when writing about contested social issues. He was at his best when wri… 1 hour ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: Much to disagree with #Scalia about, but the dissent in Morrison is one of the very finest opinions of my lifetime: htt… 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- On the importance of failure
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- "We Believe in Nothing, Lebowski" - Charges of Edu-nihilism and Change I Can Believe In
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Myths Come From Values, Not From Ignorance
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Practical Wisdom and College Teaching