- Top ten Internet moment. Also, those quotes about Boynton chocolate book are hilarious. twitter.com/SandyBoynton/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @hilzoy: Whoa. The Confessions of @dick_nixon vox.com/2015/10/8/9464… via @voxdotcom 12 hours ago
- Weird to me how Carson &Trump say we need to expand military, yet also confident in powers of supersoldiers (themselves) to solve problems 16 hours ago
- "I believe that you want the guy behind the counter." also works as summary of GOP on financial regs &minimum wage talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-c… 16 hours ago
- Excellent point... but Google Ngram viewer is so cool... Good visualization too often polishes bad data twitter.com/Neuro_Skeptic/… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Brief Follow-Up to Poor Smart Kids and College Choice
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Simple, general solutions to college problems (just add data)