- C'mon LIGOS let's get in formation, Let's get information You might (detect) a Black (hole) gates in the making" twitter.com/Summer_Ash/sta… 46 minutes ago
- Great movie. Brave and unconventional too. twitter.com/fivefifths/sta… 12 hours ago
- RT @TimothyNoah1: Harvard: Good at generating cutting-edge research on income inequality, SUPERB at generating inequality itself. https://t… 19 hours ago
- RT @mocost: Did you know: The well-known homunculus diagram was actually drawn by Penfield's secretary wp.me/pE9l-HW https://t.co… 20 hours ago
- So true. "distrust is contagious" True in higher ed and other forms of politics twitter.com/landryst/statu… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture