Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Moving notice
- Book Review: Practical Wisdom
- Review: Mr. Jefferson and the Giant Moose
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Black Swans, Distracted Students, and Learning How to Teach using "How To Think Straight About Psychology"