- RT @joshtpm: Among white people Donald Trump has a net +14 approval rating polltracker.talkingpointsmemo.com/contests/us-pr… 1 day ago
- RT @lakens: Love the positive beta-test feedback about my 'Improving Your Statistical Inferences' Coursera course! Will be open for all in… 1 day ago
- RT @Blklivesmatter: Nobody in the world, nobody in history, has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who… 2 days ago
- #neuroscience tweeps come work with me! We're searching for a TT prof in beh neuro at @RandolphMacon rmc.edu/departments/be… 2 days ago
- RT @localblactivist: 5. Join organizations that help us. BLM isn't the only source of support. Get involved. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- On the importance of failure
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Simple, general solutions to college problems (just add data)
- Economists to teachers: We've dropped the "Deselection" and moved straight to "Fire 'em"
- A Reluctant Revolutionary: This semester's experiment with General Psychology
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials