- RT @Jisc: We've summarised some steps you can take to improve your students' digital literacy bit.ly/1LAVfXG #edtech http://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @jane_c_hu: can’t wait to see what @aatishb and @rkrulwich do with their new blog: noticing.co 4 hours ago
- RT @JeffSpies: I love the psychology-is-not-a-science comments from people who just read about a scientific study of psychology by psycholo… 4 hours ago
- RT @holden: Updated link to @mwesch's wonderful "Sleeper" video. It really is wonderful. youtube.com/watch?v=mZedcQ… cc: @cogdog 1 day ago
- Who knows where this is? http://t.co/uIH9xLVdLu 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Assume a spherical cow: The Common Core and recess
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology