- Saw one in the baseball hall of fame just last week. twitter.com/ivanoransky/st… 14 hours ago
- RT @byjoelanderson: Jabbar Gibson told me yesterday, his first out of federal prison in 5 yrs, that he wanted people to know his story. htt… 23 hours ago
- RT @awoo_: "Avoid creating a hierarchy of human suffering as if compassion were a finite resource”—@rgay in @nytimes is v. good: http://t.c… 23 hours ago
- Something about reading that New Yorker piece about Joe Gould and fantastic @byjoelanderson piece about Jabbar Gibson together. 1 day ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: The best thing to read right now. Still reeling from it: "How A Small-Time Drug Dealer Rescued Dozens During Katrina" htt… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Reluctant Revolutionary: This semester's experiment with General Psychology
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Assume a spherical cow: The Common Core and recess
- Social Media as a Catalyst for Psychological Science - My presentation
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education