- RT @sarahjeong: mark zuckerberg is totally running for president and i will phonebank for the goddamn rock in a desperate attempt to foil h… 1 hour ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: Kalief Browder would've been 24 today. This story on him is still one of the most impt pieces of journalism ive read htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @davidfrum: We're there twitter.com/brendannyhan/s… 14 hours ago
- Really cool & interesting thread twitter.com/pashulman/stat… 22 hours ago
- Cc @hardsci @siminevazire twitter.com/JohnHolbein1/s… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Black Swans, Distracted Students, and Learning How to Teach using "How To Think Straight About Psychology"
- Economists to teachers: We've dropped the "Deselection" and moved straight to "Fire 'em"
- How to Misspell your Allusions - Riener on Dyson on Kahneman (and Freud and James)
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology
- "Then, they came for the 3rd grade teachers, and I said nothing"