- RT @Cliopticon: I was a healthy person subsidizing sick people until I developed #T1D. Now my insulin copay is $90. So please subsidize har… 14 hours ago
- Narrator: they didn't spend it on schools twitter.com/EdWGillespie/s… 16 hours ago
- RT @PJK4brainhealth: To combat our country's suicide & overdose crises, we must enforce #parity laws & end discrimination against people wi… 16 hours ago
- Thread twitter.com/PrincessW__/st… 16 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: Welfare reform "worked" by kicking people off welfare. Graham-Cassidy would work by kicking people off insurance: https://t.… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Assume a spherical cow: The Common Core and recess
- What is a Syllabus?
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)
- "We Believe in Nothing, Lebowski" - Charges of Edu-nihilism and Change I Can Believe In