- Yes. IMHO: Daredevil summary: "Morally righteous but confused hero tortures people to stop gentrification" twitter.com/hoodedu/status… 9 hours ago
- Absolutely. Always excellent (also, so is @rebel19 ) twitter.com/rebel19/status… 9 hours ago
- RT @andEps: A critic accused @Ed_Baptist of "ventriloquism" for interpreting the testimony of a former slave. His response: http://t.co/Xdw… 11 hours ago
- RT @PratherLab: @criener my students think about email the way I would have thought about written letters. 12 hours ago
- This is an interesting part of college transition - profs use different communication medium twitter.com/BenCastleman/s… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- How to Misspell your Allusions - Riener on Dyson on Kahneman (and Freud and James)
- On Treating the Unprepared as if they were Unmotivated and Unworthy
- Final Exam for my History of Psychology class (take home, open book, open notes)