- RT @practiCalfMRI: Main reference for the opera singer in the MRI: journals.plos.org/plosone/articl… 3 T, 25 fps. youtube.com/watch?v=GCluRC… Worth sever… 19 hours ago
- RT @EdwardTufte: Smart people = an open mind about different and contrary ideas, but not an empty head about standards of evidence https://… 23 hours ago
- RT @bradleyvoytek: This will be seen as a foundational neuroscience paper. Watershed moment for theoretical neuroscience by @KordingLab htt… 1 day ago
- RT @deevybee: I'm seeking egs of discoveries in psych that arose via unexpected observations. I think O'Keefe place cells is one such. Any… 1 day ago
- Fun thread twitter.com/laurahelmuth/s… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- Myths Come From Values, Not From Ignorance
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- Moving notice
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?