- RT @Greene_DM: yes! and the results are in: indoctrination doesn't work. students have intellectual lives beyond class. https://t.co/mb5vWF… 9 hours ago
- <bangs higher ed jukebox> No, I thought I pressed "lecture vs active learning!"<hangs head, mumbles, walks back to booth> 9 hours ago
- Yes, Trump is this offhand dismissive remark in the flesh. twitter.com/jayrosen_nyu/s… 1 day ago
- RT @ALOstasis: Proud to see @butleru #psychology prof Dr. Mandy Gingerich discussing #memory #research in the @nytimes! https://t.co/ipWL8N… 1 day ago
- RT @mikefreemanNFL: Texts coming in from coaches, players, front office execs from around league on Kap. So far every player backs him. No… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Chapter 2: Falsifiability: How to Foil Little Green Men in the Head
- Grit and Galton: Is psychological research into traits inherently problematic?
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- A Reluctant Revolutionary: This semester's experiment with General Psychology
- Neurobabble: Inflated Credibility Currency