- Here's the before picture, I won't bother y'all with the after. Bye bye old knee http://t.co/t0BzA51oXk 20 hours ago
- RT @lesley_joy: @SadDiego @michaeldthomas LOL! OMG, I know this sculpture! It's @ my alma mater University of the Incarnate Word in SanAnto… 4 days ago
- I didn't realize @mallelis worked in bronze. twitter.com/SadDiego/statu… 4 days ago
- RT @matthaig1: Libraries aren't just about books. They are almost the only public space we have left which don't like our wallets more than… 4 days ago
- RT @steven_talafous: @pmarca that awkward moment in history when bicycles were "morally hazardous" http://t.co/Uptuvyd67j 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Introduction to the History of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Purple Doesn't Exist: Some thoughts on Male Privilege and Science Online
- Final Exam for Sensation and Perception
- What is a Syllabus?
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Quick thoughts on the what and why of science outreach
- A Day at an Elementary School with a Cognitive Psychologist
- Reflections about my Experiment with General Psychology