- It is worth checking out the Guardian's "Counted" database of people who've died at hands of police. theguardian.com/us-news/ng-int… 11 hours ago
- RT @annehelen: And finally: this devastating Facebook post on student responses to the death of Terrence Crutcher: m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 11 hours ago
- RT @annehelen: Some things I read and loved this week: 1) The Politics of Pockets: racked.com/2016/9/19/1286… 11 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: Among white people Donald Trump has a net +14 approval rating polltracker.talkingpointsmemo.com/contests/us-pr… 2 days ago
- RT @lakens: Love the positive beta-test feedback about my 'Improving Your Statistical Inferences' Coursera course! Will be open for all in… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chapter 4: Case Studies and Testimonials
- Chapter 1: Psychology is Alive and Well
- Chapter 3: Operationism and Essentialism
- Oral Culture vs. Literate Culture
- Why is the "Ideal English Major" uncurious and anti-intellectual?
- Kids These Days - My new class
- "We Believe in Nothing, Lebowski" - Charges of Edu-nihilism and Change I Can Believe In
- Facts vs. Skills and Content vs. Pedagogy Expertise: Tensions in Science Education
- Simple, general solutions to college problems (just add data)
- Economists to teachers: We've dropped the "Deselection" and moved straight to "Fire 'em"