Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- Nice find 4 vision ppl RT @BenRobertson: "Optics of Ibn Al-Haytham, Books I–III: On Direct Vision (c1028-38/1989)" feedly.com/e/v_-IdnUz 1 day ago
- RT @Lollardfish: Not an RT I was expecting, really. Interested to hear what they think. 2 days ago
- Twitter magic, y'all MT"@IL_Tactical: Read... piece on police & mental health by Chgo area prof @Lollardfish #CIT #mhsm #spsm @SPSMChat" 2 days ago
- RT @CackleofRad: Does anyone want to do some multivariate stats for me? I will feed you ice cream or beer. 2 days ago
- MT "@RachelAnneLevy: In past 25 years, overall number of teachers of color in DC decreased by almost a third. allthingsedu.blogspot.com/2014/08/in-pas…" 2 days ago