Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @ZaidJilani: The point of a protest is not to change someone's mind about the righteousness of your cause. It's to show you have an army… 2 hours ago
- RT @KirstenReach: Never forget. http://t.co/tKfkSyZFOS 4 hours ago
- Current affliction: SIRBHS - spontaneous involuntary Rob Base humming syndrome 4 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Find me ONE person in Ferguson who has been CALMED by these selective leaks from the federal & local government. Name them. 5 hours ago
- RT @cliotropic: @criener Also: independent studies for “assault victims & others fearful of being in classrooms.” Know what helps that? Tit… 6 hours ago