Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @kara_woo: Just say "nyet" to Excel. http://t.co/YLucfiJVtw 1 day ago
- RT @hiltzikm: The first really good piece Vox has published MT @rortybomb The case for confiscatory taxation by @mattyglesias: http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @MrPABruno: And this is to say nothing of the fact that 40 years of improving edu-outcomes in the U.S. haven't done much to reduce pover… 1 day ago
- This by @PsycGrrrl: " why i shouldn't be here" in #academia - bit.ly/1j5Jbdt is awesome. Glad to be able to meet her in person @ APS 1 day ago
- RT @conditionaccept: @PsycGrrrl: " why i shouldn't be here" in #academia - bit.ly/1j5Jbdt 1 day ago