Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @AncientUpWorthy: They Might Not Look Like Much, But These Simple Amino Acids Are Out To Change Life On Earth Forever 1 hour ago
- RT @AncientUpWorthy: I Think We Should Spend More On Aquaducts And Less On The Legions. But Maybe That's Just Me. 1 hour ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: Is it rude for me to remind folks of the nytimes piece? nytimes.com/roomfordebate/… in light of clasp.org/postsecondary/… #highe… 1 hour ago
- RT @Bashir9ist: Go to job talks. scientopia.org/blogs/bashir9/… 8 hours ago
- RT @Nebula63: @ejwillingham @blaw0013 But insufficient automaticity of basic math facts and procedures makes us inefficient and prone to er… 19 hours ago