Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- My kids this Halloween. Gotta be some joke I can't think of yet. A pirate, a Butterfinger and the Statue of Liberty. http://t.co/gljyjOswy9 6 hours ago
- RT @Cajun_peach: Awesome RT @X_Confucius: Did I get it right @eyeFLOODpanties? http://t.co/rQMFgREIrF 6 hours ago
- Twitter as prosthetic memory for neurological patient. Interesting eg for psychology #psychat m.fastcolabs.com/3037432/this-m… 7 hours ago
- That is.. US history not only as progress, but focus on failures of reconstruction, post civil rights ERA resistance &housing discrimination 16 hours ago
- #twitterstorians, been seeing history gaps my (psyc) students have. Has #highered hist curriculum ever focused on "counterreveolutions" ? 16 hours ago