Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @Keith_Laws: I usually find that when you wait for someone to produce one medieval idea, 3 or 4 turn up simultaneously @helsouth 14 hours ago
- RT @hilzoy: All the best to @kdrum. motherjones.com/kevin-drum/201… 14 hours ago
- RT @garrickvanburen: When someone substantially improves your world send them a handwritten 'thank you' note. Especially when they're just … 22 hours ago
- Re: unethical ethicist in UNC: "You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall" - her "kindness" licensed by UNC, by action&inaction 23 hours ago
- I'm not saying she should have perpetrated academic fraud .... but I understand (a la Chris Rock) #LRT 23 hours ago