Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- New phone, old picture for #tbt - me and Mstislav Rostropovich after cherry blossom fun run. Maybe 1982? http://t.co/mMlF6KFZ4m 3 hours ago
- Hey tweeps, I have one fewer reason to be a smug academic. Proud owner of my first newfangled smartphone. 4 hours ago
- Great great data reporting, info visualization, "How Americans Die" bloomberg.com/dataview/2014-… - good for all research methods teachers 8 hours ago
- RT @RudyHavenstein: Or viewed another way http://t.co/q9N1MvP2PF 9 hours ago
- RT @AHSAnderson01: 3) @pankisseskafka students often get the perception they don't matter from instructors/departments so don't try very ha… 10 hours ago