Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @zeynep: Recent research says 62% unaware even of existence of Facebook NF algorithms. RT @combatdavey @zeynep True but who didn't know … 9 hours ago
- RT @byrnesms: My first post at @myHNN: "Historical Humility"-- It's important to remember that we know how the story ends; historical actor… 1 day ago
- Think about 1960-1980 v 1980-2000 "@conradhackett: Change in the US prison population http://t.co/VAhSCELHWQ" 2 days ago
- RT @mhw_ii: It makes it seem like we are more torn about the issue than we are. Make no mistake, colorblind ideology is problematic. (3/3) 3 days ago
- Also first edition of Origin of Species. No biggie. Just sitting there like not one of key science books in 200 years http://t.co/CFbgQ1iQXa 3 days ago