Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @malakhgabriel: Damn. @ShaunKing puts together a lot of pieces from Ferguson and beyond. And it's terrifying and infuriating. https://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @anniemurphypaul: Students report lowest levels of enjoyment under conditions in which they learn most. What do we make of that? http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @RandolphMacon: R-MC will host poet and Pulitzer Prize Winner Natasha Trethewey on 10/7. Join us! bit.ly/1yi0gxU http://t.co/YJn… 6 hours ago
- RT @SmartyTiles: @hpashler @lakens There is actually a game for Android called Smarty Tiles which is based on Stroop effect. https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- RT @BrentNYT: Yo, Philly: Turn Out for @TomSugrue and @tanehisicoates on reparations, inequality, Ferguson - at Penn 9/23, 5pm http://t.c… 23 hours ago