Welcome to Cedar’s Digest. This is where I blog about education reform, college teaching, history and philosophy of science and occasionally about books that I have recently read.
I am an assistant professor of Psychology at Randolph-Macon College, here in lovely Ashland, Virginia. The views expressed in this blog are my own.
- RT @mifarmer: Penny Pritzker told senators today that "the Pritzkers and the Waltons are the 99%," adding, "and it's strange to own that mu… 3 hours ago
- RT @KenzoShibata: *drops mic* twitter.com/kenzoshibata/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @DTWillingham: Great piece about a pioneering psychologist MT Eleanor J. Gibson’s Advice Still Rings True bit.ly/14VuMwj #psych… 8 hours ago
- Really bummed to be missing #aps2013dc but happy to see some new psych tweeters to follow. 8 hours ago
- RT @heyprofbow: There is nothing cuter than Pre-Ks on stage. They are like puppies in clothes. 8 hours ago